A lovely three-bedroom property with a flat are available. The spacious rooms have abundant natural light. This property features include carpet flooring in two of the three bedrooms, wooden floors throughout the rest of the property and a full tiled bathroom that includes a shower, ball & claw bath, sink and cistern.
Built-in cupboards are available in selected rooms. The kitchen boasts with built-in cupboards, ample counter space and a washing machine connection is available. The living room has French doors leading to the garden.
The property has a working fireplace, a medium sized swimming pool, a garage, a designated washing line area and an easy to maintain garden.
The neat one bedroom flat has an open plan kitchen / living room with its own courtyard.
It is located within walking distance of Rhodes University, St. Andrews and the CBD.
- Room 1: Wooden ceilings, carpet floors, bay windows, closed fire place
- Room 2: Wooden ceilings, carpet floors, built-in cupboards, bay windows
- Room 3: Wooden ceilings, wooden floors, working fire place, doors to outside
- Kitchen: Wooden ceilings, wooden floors, sink, counters, built-in cupboard
- Scullery: Washing machine connection, sink
- Bathroom: Cistern, Ball & Claw bathtub, Shower, Sink
- Entrance Hall 1: Wooden ceilings, Wooden floors
- Entrance Hall 2: Carpet floor, exit to garage with steps
- Carport: Parking for two cars
- Garage: Single
- Pool: Chlorine, medium size with pool motor
- Tank: Small tank
- Flat: One bedroom flat with open plan living room, kitchen. Separate entrance to house with a courtyard
- Security: Alarm system, Beams, Burglar bars
- Electricity: Conventional meter
- Water: Conventional meter
- Rates & Taxes: R 737.00
- Size: 495 m²