A rare opportunity to own a one-bedroom apartment overlooking the landscaped Caviner Art gardens and is one of only four units in the building.
Entrance to the unit gives way to an open plan kitchen with an adjoining living room. The kitchen includes build-in cupboards with a built-in four-plate stove / oven and tiled floors. The carpeted living room opens to a wooden deck where you can unwind whilst watching an array of birdlife.
The sunny bedroom has built-in cupboards and carpeted floors whilst the tiled bathroom includes a cistern, basin and a bath with attached shower.
The low maintenance apartment includes a prepaid electricity meter, automated gate entry and off- street parking. All windows are burglar proofed and the doors have security gates.
It is ideally located across from Victoria Girls High School, the host of the Grahamstown National Arts Festival and within walking distance of Rhodes University, the CBD with its shopping centres as well as the Magistrate and the High court.
- 1 Bedroom with Built-In Cupboards, Blinds and Burglar Bars on windows, Carpet Flooring
- 1 Bathroom with Bath, Shower, Cistern, Blinds and Burglar Bars on windows, Tiled flooring
- Kitchen includes Built-In Cupboards, Blinds and Burglar Bars on windows, Tiled flooring
- Build-in Stove and Oven
- Living room has carpeted flooring and exits on a wooden deck
- The wooden deck overlooks the tranquil Caviner Arts landscaped gardens